ABS IP 900 Pumps
ABS IP 900W 230v manual
The IP900W 230V from ABS is a high-grade stainless steel pump for the removal of wastewater containing solids up to 10mm, in accordance with EN12050-2. Vortex hydraulics with 30 mm free passage make it particularly suitable for the pumping of fluids containing gaseous or abrasive particles.
The combination of high-grade stainless steel 1.4401 (AISI 316), static seals of Viton, and mechanical seal of silicon carbide; plus other features, makes this the ideal pump for chemically contaminated wastewater, industrial effluent, and for use in agriculture.
- Pumping of aggressive media.
- Pumping of clear and rain water.
- For blockage-free pumping of liquids which have a high proportion of solid or fibrous matter present.
- Dewatering of buildings and sites.
- Emptying or filling of containers.
- Suitable for septic tank run-off, for the emptying of flooded cellars, and for drainage.