Flygt NP3102 Pumps - 920
Flygt NP 3102.920 LT 3.5kW 420 premium efficiency motor 400v
- Free Delivery
- Established 1975
- Trusted by thousands of customers
- Model - 3102
- Type - LT
- Installation - NP
- Execution - 920
- kW - 3.5
- Impeller - 420
- Supply - 3ph
- Cable - 10m
Thanks to patented N-technology with its innovative self-cleaning impeller, the Flygt NP pumps deliver the highest total efficiency. It lowers your energy bill and reduces unplanned maintenance costs. For semi-permanent wet well installations. The pump is installed with twin guide bars on a discharge connection.
The NP Pump Advantage
- Patented technology
- Innovative design
- Sustained high efficiency
- Self cleaning ability
- Modular design
- Fewer unplanned service calls
- Better Heat Transfer - Our specially designed and manufactured motor provides enhanced cooling because heat losses are concentrated around the stator. Trickle impregnated in resin (Class H insulation), the stator windings are rated at 180°C (355°F) and enable up to 30 starts per hour.
- Cable entry - Water-resistant cable entry provides both sealing and strain relief functions to ensure a safe installation
- Sensors - Thermal sensors embedded in the stator windings prevent overheating. Optional leakage sensors in the stator and oil housings are also available.
- Long-life bearings - Durable bearings provide a minimum service life of 50,000 hours.
- Enduring Seals - The Griploc™ system consists of two sets of mechanical shaft seals that operate independently to provide double security against leakage.
- Compliance - Each pump is tested and approved in accordance with national and international standards, including IEC 34-1 and CSA.