ABS MF154-334 Pumps
ABS MF154 W01*10P 230v Manual
The MF154 W01*10P from ABS comes as a compact submersible pumps with large solids passage for the reliable and effective dewatering of buildings and sites
- Filling and emptying of containers to the drainage of flooded cellars and removal of rainwater.
- Suitable for use in septic tanks and pumping effluent from locations below the backwash level in accordance with EN 12056.
- The compact shape of the MF, fittings for easy mounting, and small sump requirements ensure a quick and cost-effective installation of the pump.
- Maximum allowable temperature is 40 °C, or short term up to 60 °C (max. 5 minutes).
- Vortex hydraulics for blockage-free pumping in critical applications.
- Mechanical and lip seals on rotor shaft.
- Thermal sensors to protect motor against overheating.
- KS version with float switch for automatic level control.
- EasyFit plug-in cable connection.
- Single-phase fitted with Schuko plug; three-phase with CEE plug.