ABS AS Pumps
ABS AS 0530 with vortex impeller
The AS0530.110-S12/2-W01*10 230v from ABS is a robust, reliable submersible pump from 1 to 3 kW for pumping clear water, wastewater and sewage from buildings and sites in domestic and commercial areas.
- AS submersible pumps have been designed for the economic and reliable pumping of wastewater and sewage, and can be used with automatic coupling system for fixed applications or as portable units.
- The 2-inch version is especially suitable for pumping wastewater from underground garages.
- With vortex hydraulics the AS is particularly suitable for fluids containing fibrous or abrasive matter and for sewage.
- The Contrablock hydraulic system is suitable for larger proportions of solid or fibrous matter.
- Maximum allowable temperature of the medium is 40 °C, or short term to 60 °C (max. 5 minutes).
- Hydraulic design with Contrablock system or vortex impellers.
- High reliability even under long term operating conditions.
- For wastewater and sewage containing solid or fibrous particles.
- In standard or Ex-versions.
- Option of automatic seal and temperature monitoring. Ex version with temperature monitoring as standard.
- Available for transportable or fixed installation.